Seven Sense International is a head shop and hookah store located in Columbia, SC about 22 miles from town via Interstates 26 and 126. We are proud to offer our smoking accessories and other 420 essentials to customers from Irmo and across the region.
Browse our ever evolving selection of vaporizers, batteries and grinders. We carry a large assortment of dry herb, wax and concentrate vaporizers, as well as 510 thread batteries and accessories. Check out our literal wall of more than 100 rolling trays. We’ve got Hookahs, Vapes, E-juice, CBD oil, Kratom, Incense, Pipes, Wraps & Papers, Exotic & Foreign Drinks & Snacks, Clothing, Body Jewelry, Games, DVDS, Hat pins, Posters, Gifts and MORE!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are smoke accessories legal in Irmo, SC?
Our products are all legal and intended for the smoking of legal herbs only. Seven Sense International does not endorse or condone the use or sale of any illegal drugs.
Can I buy cannabis or cannabis-infused products here?
No, Seven Senses International is not a cannabis shop. We also are not a tobacco shop. We are the beast smoke shop, featuring pipes and other accessories. We are the best head shop, offering apparel and jewelry, and 420 essentials from the complete lines of Dr. Squatch, Biggs & Featherbelle, Touch and other artisan bar soaps. We are the best hookah store with an impressive variety of hookahs, skisha and more.
Is smoking hookah safer than other forms of smoking?
In the opinion of medical experts, there is no safe way to smoke tobacco and smoking hookah is just as dangerous as smoking cigarettes. If you are looking for a hookah store in Irmo SC, we offer sessions at our store. Each hookah session typically lasts more than 40 minutes and consists of 50 to 200 inhalations that each range from 0.15 to 0.50 liters of smoke. The water used to filter the smoke does not remove harmful cancer-causing chemicals from the smoke, as is believed by some.
Read More about Hookah Health
Other Reasons to Visit Seven Sense International from Irmo, SC
If you are looking for a smoke shop in Irmo SC, you can visit us in Columbia and make your trip an adventure with stops along the way, including:
- the South Carolina State Museum in Columbia. Stop by to enjoy the variety of exhibits focused on history, art, science and technology, and nature, in this four-story former textile mill.
- the EdVenture Children’s Museum in Columbia. Even if you do not bring the kids, you will love this collection of more than 350 hands-on exhibits to explore things like the human body, biology, inventions and nature.
- the Riverbanks Zoo & Garden in Columbia. This zoo, featuring African & Australian animals, is the perfect place to spend an afternoon touring the reptile galleries, a bird house and botanical gardens.
Getting here from Irmo, SC
- In Irmo, get on Interstate 26 East toward Columbia
- Continue for three miles and follow to I-20 East
- Continue on I-20 for 10 miles toward Florence
- Take Exit 74 for Two Notch Road
- Continue for .3 mile to our hookah store Irmo SC