Seven Sense International is a head shop and hookah store located in Columbia, SC about 14 miles from town via U.S.-1. We proudly offer the finest selection of smoking accessories and other 420 essentials to customers from Lugoff and all over the region. If you are looking for a head shop in Columbia SC, we literally have a wall dedicated to more than 100 rolling trays as well as some of the best heady glass on the market. You will also enjoy our collection of Marvel comics and products, along with Asian snacks, exotic drinks and other products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are smoke accessories legal in Lugoff, SC?
At Seven Sense International, we only sell products that are legal and intended for the smoking of legal herbs. We do not endorse the use or sale of any illegal drugs.
Can I buy cannabis or cannabis-infused products here?
No, Seven Senses International is not a cannabis shop. We also are not a tobacco shop. We are the beast smoke shop, featuring pipes and other accessories. We are the best head shop, offering a variety of apparel and jewelry, and selections from the complete lines of Dr. Squatch, Biggs & Featherbelle, Touch and other artisan bar soaps. We are the best hookah store\ with an extensive variety of hookahs and skisha.
Is smoking hookah safer than other forms of smoking?
Medical experts note that there is no safe way to smoke tobacco. If you are looking for a hookah store in Lugoff SC, we offer sessions here that typically last more than 40 minutes and consist of 50 to 200 inhalations that each range from 0.15 to 0.50 liters of smoke. Water used inside of a hookah to filter the smoke will not eliminate harmful chemicals that may cause cancer, as some people believe..
Read More: Hookah Health
Other Reasons to Visit Seven Sense International from Lugoff, SC
For those seeking a smoke shop in Lugoff SC, make sure to visit us in Columbia and turn your trip into a fun adventure with stops along the way, including:
- the Lisznyai Christmas House in Columbia. If you have a chance to stop by during the year when this attraction is open, it is sure to put a smile on your face.
- the Flight Adventure Park Sandhill in Columbia. There is something for everyone here, but mostly this is just plain kid fun in a complex that offers trampolines, exercise classes, sporting activities like soccer and lacrosse.
- the Potter Community Park in Elgin. If you want to just take a breath, stroll in the sun or take in some nature, make a stop at this park and enjoy its playground, picnic areas and walking track.
Getting here from Lugoff, SC
- In Lugoff, drive south on State Rd S-28-318 to U.S. 1 South
- Continue for 13 miles on U.S. 1 South
- In Columbia, U.S. 1 South becomes Two Notch Road
- Continue on Two Notch Road in Columbia until you reach our hookah store Lugoff SC on the left